The following are Universal Beliefs. I hold these to be stepping stones to happy and joyous life.
1. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
* This does not mean do unto others before they do unto you, as often we are tempted to do.
2. What we sow, so shall we reap
* If we waste our life putting out negative energy and resentment with gossip and hatred, leaving little or no room for seeds of love to grow, common sense tells us there can be no love where there is no love.
3. We are all created Equal
* Every Human being was created to be equal, not one of us genetically perfect in our DNA structure.
4. To Enrich your life or the life of another through your experiences, strengths and hopes is a common bond shared within humanity.
* Helping and sharing, even if it is just lending an ear improves the landscape of our planet.
5. It is through being humble that we master our emotions. Submission is vital to emotional maturity.
* During the act of submission we are free to give completely of ourselves. Growth comes from humility.